This course is intended for those who want to learn the concepts of relational databases. How to use the building blocks of the access to design a database management system. This course gives a good understanding of the basic components of the software development.
Introduction to Database Management System.
Introduction to M.S Access.
- Change Location.
Use of Help functions.
- Add, Modify, Delete, Undo, Save and Close.
- View Modes.
- Data types.
- Primary Key.
- Field Properties.
- Sort and Filter.
Relationship between Tables.
- Single table query.
- Two Table Queries.
- Select Queries.
- Create, Modify, And Edit Queries.
- Add Criteria using logical operators.
- Use wild cards in query.
- Hide and unhide fields.
- Remove fields from query design.
- Create and name a form.
- Add; modify text in headers, footers in a form.
- Form Operations.
- Add, Modify and Delete data in a record.
- Create and name a report based on a table.
- Change arrangements of data fields and headings
- Add; modify text in headers, footers in a report.
- Create and name a report based on a query.
- Functions in report.
- Data Import and export by using Excel.
- Print a report.
Family Computers is one of the pioneering companies to open computer training centre in Qatar and provides training services to corporate houses and individuals alike. we provide training for a wide range of topics related to computers and have trained in excess of 40,000 students. A figure which is more than most of the training providers put together.
We are always in the forefront in launching job oriented, practical computer training courses. We emphasis on the importance of individual attention to students and limited students in a batch. This also helps us to improve the quality of our service.