- Price EGP 6,800
- Duration 5 Months
- Locations 66 Gameet Aldowal Alarabia St. 9th floor,Mohandessen, Giza, Egypt
Total Course is divided into 2 Modules each of multiple Sessions discussed in separated lectures each of twice weekly.
Applied Basic Sciences Module A
- Session I Physiology
- Session II Anatomy
- Session III Pathology
Principals of SURGERY in General Module B
- Session I Preoperative, Operative & Postoperative Care
- Session II General Surgery
- Session III Cardio Surgery
- Session IV Neuro Surgery
- Session V Urology
- Session VI E.N.T.
- Session VII Orthopedics
- Session VIII Clinical Microbiology
- Session IX Principals of Oncology Surgery
- Session X Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Session XI Vascular Surgery
- Session XII Pediatric Surgery
- Session XIII Surgical techniques & Ethics
- Fresh Graduates.
SCORE is a leading Egyptian training centre founded into bridge the gap between Egyptian medical education & Global recruitment needs in healthcare field. We started with only 3 employees. Now, we have 3 branches with 30 officers, 65 instructors. We serve more than 1,500 candidates per year through number of branches in Cairo [Egyptian Capital], Alexandria [2nd largest city in Egypt], Mansoura and sites in Assuit [inside Assuit University] and Ismailia [inside Ismailia Dental Syndicate].See all Score Training Center courses