- Fees / Price EGP 7,500
- Duration 15 Days
- Locations 66 Gameet Aldowal Alarabia St. 9th floor,Mohandessen, Giza, Egypt
- Station 1 Chest Module: 10 High-Yield cases.
- Station 1 Abdomen Module: 10 High-Yield cases.
- Station 2 Full History: 15 High-Yield cases.
- Station 3 Neurology Module: 10 High-Yield cases.
- Station 3 CVS Module: 10 High-Yield cases.
- Station 4 Communication Skills: 15 High-Yield case scenarios.
- Station 5 Focused History, Clinical Examination and Responding Patient Concern: 25 High-Yield cases.
- Candidate Skills assessment through trial and error (Candidate Presentation) then one to group modification, this approach would maximize the experience multiplied by 10.
- Number of candidates per group: 10 candidates [1 candidate per patient].
- Course Instructors: Members of the Royal College of Physicians, Professional Trainers.
- Stations 2,4 and 5 Instructor : Dr. Sadek Al-Rokh M.B.B.Ch, MRCP
SCORE is a leading Egyptian training centre founded into bridge the gap between Egyptian medical education & Global recruitment needs in healthcare field. We started with only 3 employees. Now, we have 3 branches with 30 officers, 65 instructors. We serve more than 1,500 candidates per year through number of branches in Cairo [Egyptian Capital], Alexandria [2nd largest city in Egypt], Mansoura and sites in Assuit [inside Assuit University] and Ismailia [inside Ismailia Dental Syndicate].See all Score Training Center courses