By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Defining motivation, an employer's role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation - with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
The Traditional Theories
- What is Motivation?
- Herzberg Theory
- Douglas McGregor Theory
Modern Frameworks For Understanding Motivation
- Symptoms Of Poor Levels Of Motivation
- Suggestions For Motivating Employees
- The Problems Of Motivation Theory
- Dealing With Performance Problems
- Defining Poor Performance
Motivation on the Job:
- The Key Factors
- Creating a Motivational Organization
- Creating a Motivational Job
- The Role ofValues
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- Expectancy Theory
- Designing Motivating Jobs
- A Motivational Checklist
Applying Your Skills
- Using Coaching Skills
- Maintaining Discipline
- Dealing With Problems
- The Counseling Interview
- Conducting A Disciplinary Interview
- Keeping Yourself Motivated
- Identifying Personal Motivators
- Maximizing Your Motivators
- Evaluating and Ada
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses