- Price AED 3,500
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Garhoud
When looked upon the first time, the link between employee motivation and performance seems to be quite obvious. That's because every time when we deem a task to be important and valuable to us, we act with a high level of dedication and enthusiasm to its completion. However, the relationship between these two things is in fact a lot more complex. Realistically speaking, the duties we have at work can be most of the time tedious, repetitive and quite boring. Most of us don't go to work excited that we're going to have another day in which we'll respond to dozens of emails, complete a pile of Excel spreadsheets, or other tasks which fall into the dullness category.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resource staff who wish to consider future HR delivery
- Managers who have an interest in performance improvement through people development
- Managers who want to understand the value adding processes HR can offer in supporting the organization
- Line Managers wishing to explore options in the introduction of new pay and benefits system can change productivity
- Employees wishing to pursue a senior career in Human Resources
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discover where the responsibilities of their organizations HR function
- Master current best practices for conducting interviews and making "best hire" decisions
- Understand their role and responsibilities when facing a tangle of employment rulings
- Learn the mandated requirements for record keeping as well as records security
- Know how to identify and stop "innocent" workplace practices that could expose their organization to lawsuits
- Understand how to handle requests for medical accommodation disability and leaves of absence
- Have the insight to professionally deal with personal issues that affect staff
- Identify how to avoid legal pitfalls and costs by having an up-to-date awareness of employment law
Abu Hail Management and Administration Training (ABH) is a Professional Corporate training Centre established in Dubai in the year 2013. The aim of the centre is to provide specialized corporate training solutions which are effectively customized to meet the training needs of internal and external clients.
Our trainings programs are provided by experienced and dynamic instructors with proven success records and our courses are provided in a manner that ensures maximum transfer of knowledge and skills to participants. At the end of the course, participants will acquire competencies that will optimize their capabilities and increase their efficiencies.See all Abu Hail Training Institute courses