You will learn compelling communication techniques to boost your team’s eagerness to work and successfully achieve objectives.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for managers, supervisors and team leaders who wish to manage their team's motivation to ensure high morale and high quality performance.
What will I learn?
By the end of this practical course, you will be able to:
- Define motivation
- Identify common motivators and demotivators in the workplace
- Apply motivation theories to common workplace scenarios
- Develop motivational leadership skills
- Identify indicators of employee motivation
What will it cover?
- Understanding motivators and common demotivators
- Recognising motivators in the workplace
The Theories of Motivation
- The common theories of motivation
- Applying the theories to workplace scenarios
- Understanding the theories and how they can help you every day
Personal and Employee Motivation
- Managing staff's expectations
- Building motivation through staff involvement
- Developing motivational staff surveys
- Maintaining personal motivation to lead a team
- Motivational techniques for the leader
- It's not just about the ‘carrot’ or the ‘stick’
- Motivating the individuals in your team
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses