Sharing and Maintaining Documents
- Apply different views to a document: Selecting zoom options, splitting and arranging windows, document views, switching windows, opening a document in a new window.
- Apply protection to a document: Applying protection by using the Microsoft Office Backstage view commands (applying controls and restrictions to document access, password-protect a document, Mark as Final), applying protection by using ribbon commands.
- Manage document versions: Recover draft versions, Delete all draft versions.
- Share documents: Sending documents via E-mail or internet fax, changing file types, creating PDF documents, creating and publishing a blog post, registering a blog account.
- Save a Document: Using compatibility mode, protected mode, and Save As options.
- Apply a template to a document: Finding templates (locating a template on your disk, finding templates on the web).
Module Two: Formatting Content
- Apply font and paragraph attributes: Apply character attributes, apply styles, and use Format Painter.
- Apply indentation and tab settings to paragraphs: Applying indents (first line, hanging), setting tabs, using the Tabs dialog box, setting tabs on the ruler, clearing tabs, setting tab stops, and moving tab stops.
- Apply spacing settings to text and paragraphs: Line spacing, paragraph spacing.
- Navigate and search through a document: Using the Navigation Pane (headings, pages, results), Go To, Browse by button, and Highlight features, and setting Find and Replace options (format, special).
- Apply bullets to a document: Applying bullets, selecting a symbol format, defining a picture to be used as a bullet, using AutoFormat, and promoting or demoting bullet levels.
Module Three: Managing Tables
- Create tables: Using the Insert Table dialog box, using Draw Table, inserting a Quick Table, converting text to tables, and using a table to control page layout.
- Manipulate tables in a document: Sorting content, adding a row to a table, adding a column to a table, splitting, merging, moving, resizing, and deleting a row or column, defining the header row, converting tables to text, and viewing gridlines.
Module Four: Including Illustrations and Graphics in a Document
- Insert and format Pictures in a document: adding captions, applying artistic effects and picture styles, compressing pictures, modifying a shape, adjusting position and size, and inserting screenshots.
- Insert and format shapes, WordArt, and Smart Art: adding text to a shape, modifying text on a shape, adding captions, setting shape styles (border, text), and adjusting position and size.
- Insert and format Clip Art: Organizing ClipArt, captions, artistic effects, compress pictures, corrections, modify the shape, reset, picture styles, arrange options, size
- Apply and manipulate text boxes: Format, save selection to text box gallery, text box styles, text direction, shadow effects, 3-D effects, arrange options.
Module Five: Applying Page Layout and Reusable Content
- Apply and manipulate page setup settings: Setting margins, non-breaking spaces, hyphenation, and columns, working with breaks, forcing a page break, inserting a section break (continuous, Next page, Next Odd, Next Even), and inserting a blank page into a document.
- Apply themes: Use a theme to apply formatting, customize a theme.
- Construct content in a document by using the Quick Parts tool: Adding built-in building blocks (quotes, text boxes, headers, footers, cover pages, watermarks, equations).
- Create and manipulate page backgrounds: Formatting a document’s background, setting a colored background, adding a watermark, and placing page borders.
- Create and modify headers and footers: Inserting and formatting page numbers, inserting the current date and time, inserting a built-in header or footer, adding content to a header or footer (custom dialog box, manual entry), deleting a header or footer, changing margins, and applying a different first page attribute.
Module Six: Proofreading documents
- Validate content by using spelling and grammar checking options: Grammar and style options.
- Configure AutoCorrect settings: Add, remove, exceptions, AutoCorrect dialog.
- Insert and modify comments in a document: inserting a comment, editing a comment, deleting a comment, and viewing a comment (view comments from another user, view comments inline, view comments as balloons).
Module Seven: Applying References and Hyperlinks
- Apply a hyperlink: Hyperlink using text, hyperlink using graphic, headings and bookmarks, create new document, E-mail address.
- Create Endnotes and Footnotes in a document: Manage footnote and endnote location, configure footnote and endnote format, presentation, and numbering.
- Create a Table of Contents in a document: Default formats, show levels, alignment, tab leader, formats, options, modify styles, update table.
- Module Eight: Performing Mail Merge Operations (1 hour)
- Setup mail merge: Perform a mail merge using the Mail Merge Wizard, perform a mail merge manually.
- Execute mail merge: Print, preview.
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses