Module One: Sharing and Maintaining Documents
- Configure Word options: changing default program, spelling, and grammar checking options.
- Apply protection to a document: restricting editing and applying controls or restrictions to document access.
- Apply a template to a document: modifying an existing template, creating a new template, applying a template to an existing document, and managing templates by using the Organizer.
Module Two: Formatting Content
- Apply advanced font and paragraph attributes: using character attributes and character-specific styles.
- Create tables and charts: inserting tables by using Microsoft Excel data in tables, applying formulas or calculations on a table, modifying chart data, saving a chart as a template, and using the chart Layout tab.
- Construct reusable content in a document: creating customized building blocks, saving a selection as a quick part, saving quick parts after a document is saved, inserting text as a quick part, and adding content to a header or footer.
- Link sections: linking text boxes, breaking links between text boxes, and linking different sections.
Module Three: Tracking and Referencing Documents
- Review, compare, and combine documents: applying tracking, merging different versions of a document, tracking changes in a combined document, and reviewing comments in a combined document.
- Create a reference page: adding citations, managing sources, compiling a bibliography, and applying cross references.
- Create a Table of Authorities in a document: applying default formats, adjusting alignment, applying a tab leader, modifying styles, marking citations, and using passim (short form).
- Create an index in a document: specifying index type, columns, and language, modifying an index, and marking index entries.
Module Four: Performing Mail Merge Operations
- Execute Mail Merge: merging rules and sending personalized email messages to multiple recipients.
- Create a Mail Merge by using other data sources: using Microsoft Outlook, Access, Excel, or Word tables as data source for a mail merge operation.
- Create labels and forms: preparing data and creating mailing labels, envelope forms, and label forms.
Module Five: Managing Macros and Forms
- Apply and manipulate macros: recording a macro, running a macro, and applying macro security
- Apply and manipulate macro options: running macros when a document is opened, running macros when a button is clicked, assigning a macro to a command button, and creating a custom macro button on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Create forms: using the Controls group, adding Help content to form fields, linking a form to a database, and locking a form.
- Manipulate forms: unlocking a form, adding fields to a form, and removing fields from a form.
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses