- Locations: 43 El-Khaleifa El-Mamoun St.,EGYPT
- Duration: 24 Hours
Module One: Creating and Modifying Advanced Document Types
- Create a mail merge document: creating a new recipient list, selecting recipients from Outlook contacts, and conditional mail merge.
- Create and manage master documents: converting a document to a master document, converting an outline to a master document, importing subdocuments, and managing subdocuments.
- Create forms: creating forms using fields, creating forms using content controls, and protecting forms.
Module Two: Customizing Word 2007
- Customize the Quick Access toolbar: adding commands not in the ribbon, adding separators, and reorganizing commands.
- Change default save options: file formats and file locations
- Assign keyboard shortcuts: assigning keyboard shortcuts to an existing macro, a style, a symbol, or autotext.
- Manage building blocks: distributing building blocks for reuse and creating a custom building block.
Module Three: Managing Styles and Templates
- Manage styles: updating style based on selected text, copying styles from one document or template to another, and setting outline levels for styles.
- Manage style sets: creating a custom style set, saving a custom style set, and modifying an existing style set.
- Manage multilevel lists: creating a multilevel list, linking styles to a multilevel list, modifying an existing multilevel list, and defining a new number format.
- Manage templates: attaching a global template, attaching a local template, automatically updating styles using an attached template, saving style changes to the attached template, and saving gallery changes to the attached template.
Module Four: Managing Data Objects and Automation
- Manage objects: creating an object, embedding an existing object, linking to an existing object, and display as icon.
- Manage XML: viewing XML tags, moving text with XML tags, validating a document against an XML schema, and attaching a custom XML schema.
- Record and edit a macro: recording a macro in a document, recording a macro in a template, inserting a breakpoint, stepping through a macro, and changing actions in a macro.
- Manage an existing macro: moving macros between documents (copy a macro, rename a copied macro, import a macro, export a macro) and configuring macro security (digitally sign a macro, macro security levels).
Module Five: Managing Fields and References
- Create a custom TOC: including or excluding specific levels, including or excluding specific styles, and modifying the TOC properties.
- Insert cross-references within a document: inserting reference to a document element, inserting a specific type of reference, and inserting above/below reference.
- Manage fields: updating all fields in a document, converting all fields of a document to text, creating a custom field by using modifiers and switches, changing the display format of a data field (switches), associating properties in the Document Information Panel, and creating a custom document property field.
- Create object captioning: auto-captioning different object types (numbering, position) and creating a custom label (numbering, position).
Module Six: Managing Content
- Manage visual content: creating a custom watermark and inserting and modifying a SmartArt graphic (modify a SmartArt graphic layout, convert a list to a SmartArt graphic).
- Manage table properties: repeating a header row on subsequent pages, allowing a row to break across pages, and wrapping text around a table.
- Apply paste options: setting default paste options and applying paste options for text, tables, graphics, and lists.
- Find and replace content: finding and replacing content by format, using special characters, and using wildcards.
Module Seven: Managing Documents
- Embed fonts: embedding fonts on the current document, all new documents, all characters, or characters in use.
- Apply variable formatting by using sections: restarting page numbering with a different number format, linking and unlinking headers and footers, changing page orientation, changing page size and margins, and applying advanced page setup options (automatically align content vertically on a page, add line numbering).
- Restrict formatting and editing: restricting editing to selected parts of a document, limiting formatting to specific styles, allowing only specific types of editing, and allowing per-user document permissions.
- Recover documents: Open and Repair, recovering text from any file, and locating the autorecover file (.asd file).
- Combine multiple documents: Insert file option and Insert objects.
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses