- Locations: 43 El-Khaleifa El-Mamoun St.,EGYPT
- Duration: 24 Hours
Managing the PowerPoint Environment
- Adjust views: adjusting views by using ribbon or status bar commands
- Manipulate the PowerPoint window: working with multiple presentation windows simultaneously
- Configure the Quick Access Toolbar: showing the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) below the ribbon
- Configure PowerPoint file options: using PowerPoint, Proofing, and Save options
Module Two: Creating a Slide Presentation
- Construct and edit photo albums: adding captions to pictures, inserting text, inserting images in black and white, reordering pictures in an album, and adjusting image rotation, brightness, and contrast.
- Apply slide size and orientation settings: setting up a custom size and changing the orientation.
- Add and remove slides: inserting an outline, reusing slides from a saved presentation, reusing slides from a slide library, duplicating selected slides, deleting multiple slides simultaneously, and including non-contiguous slides in a presentation.
- Format slides: formatting sections, modifying themes, switching to a different slide layout, applying a fill color, gradient, picture, texture, or pattern to a slide, and setting up slide footers.
- Enter and format text: using text effects, changing the indentation, alignment, line spacing, and direction of text, changing the formatting of bulleted and numbered lists, entering text in a placeholder text box, converting text to SmartArt, copying and pasting text, using Paste Special, and using Format Painter.
- Format text boxes: applying a fill color, gradient, picture, texture, or pattern to a text box, changing the outline color, weight, or style, changing the shape of the text box, applying effects, setting the alignment, creating columns in a text box, setting internal margins, setting the current text box formatting as the default for new text boxes, adjusting text wrapping, sizing and positioning a text box, and using AutoFit.
Module Three: Working with Graphical and Multimedia Elements
- Manipulate graphical elements: arranging, positioning, and resizing graphical elements, applying effects, applying styles, applying borders, and adding hyperlinks.
- Manipulate images: applying color adjustments, applying image corrections (sharpen, soften, brightness, contrast), adding artistic effects to an image, removing a background, cropping a picture, compressing selected pictures or all pictures, changing a picture, and resetting a picture.
- Modify WordArt and shapes: setting the formatting of the current shape as the default for future shapes, changing the fill color or texture, changing the WordArt, converting to SmartArt.
- Manipulate SmartArt: adding and removing shapes, changing SmartArt styles, changing the SmartArt layout, reordering shapes, converting a SmartArt graphic to text, converting SmartArt to shapes, making shapes larger or smaller, and promoting or demoting bullet levels.
- Edit video and audio content: applying a style to video or audio content, adjusting, arranging, and sizing video or audio content, and adjusting playback options.
Module Four: Creating Charts and Tables
- Construct and modify tables: drawing a table, inserting a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, setting table style options, adding shading, borders, and effects, changing the alignment, resizing, merging or splitting columns and rows, distributing columns and rows, arranging columns and rows.
- Insert and modify charts: selecting a chart type, entering chart data, changing the chart type, changing the chart layout, switching row and column, selecting data, editing data.
- Apply chart elements: using chart labels, axes, gridlines, and backgrounds.
- Manipulate chart layouts: selecting chart elements and formatting selections.
- Manipulate chart elements: arranging chart elements, specifying a precise position, applying effects, resizing chart elements, applying Quick Styles, applying a border, and adding hyperlinks.
Module Five: Applying Transitions and Animations
- Apply built-in and custom animations: using More Entrance, More Emphasis, and More Exit effects, and using More Motion paths.
- Apply effect and path options: setting timing and start options.
- Apply and modify transitions between slides: modifying a transition effect, adding a sound to a transition, modifying transition duration, and setting up manual or automatically timed advance options.
- Manipulate animations: changing the direction of an animation, attaching a sound to an animation, using Animation Painter, reordering animations, and selecting text options.
Module Six: Collaborating on Presentations
- Manage comments in presentations: inserting and editing comments, showing or hiding markup, moving to the previous or next comment, and deleting comments.
- Apply proofing tools: using Spelling and Thesaurus features, comparing and combining presentations.
Module Seven: Preparing Presentations for Delivery
- Save presentations: saving the presentation as a picture presentation, PDF, XPS, outline, or OpenDocument presentation, saving a slide or object as a picture file, and saving a presentation as a show (.ppsx).
- Share presentations: packaging a presentation for CD delivery, creating video, creating handouts (send to Microsoft Word), and compressing media.
- Print presentations: adjusting print settings.
- Protect presentations: setting a password, changing a password, and marking a presentation as final.
Module Eight: Delivering Presentations
- Apply presentation tools: adding pen and highlighter annotations, changing the ink color, erasing an annotation, and discarding or retaining annotations upon closing.
- Set up slide shows: setting up Slide Show, playing narrations, setting up Presenter view, using timings, showing media controls, broadcasting presentations, and creating a Custom Slide Show.
- Set presentation timing: rehearsing and keeping timings, adjusting a slide’s timing.
- Record presentations: starting recording from the beginning of a slide show and starting recording from the current slide of the slide show.
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses