Managing the Outlook Environment
- Apply and manipulate Outlook program options: setting General, Mail, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal, Advanced, and Language options.
- Manipulate item tags: categorizing items, setting flags, setting sensitivity level, marking items as read or unread, and viewing message properties.
- Arrange the Content Pane: showing or hiding fields in a list view, changing the reading view, and using the Reminders Window and People Pane.
- Apply search and filter tools: using built-in Search folders.
- Print an Outlook item: printing attachments, calendars, multiple messages, multiple contact records, tasks, and multiple notes.
Module Two: Creating and Formatting Item Content
- Create and send email messages: specifying a message theme, specifying plain text, rich text, or HTML message content format, showing or hiding the From and Bcc fields, setting a reminder for message recipients, specifying the sending account, specifying the sent item folder, configuring message delivery options, configuring voting and tracking options, and sending a message to a contact group.
- Create and manage Quick Steps: performing, creating, editing, deleting, and duplicating Quick Steps, resetting Quick Steps to default settings.
- Create item content: inserting graphical elements and inserting a hyperlink.
- Format item content: using formatting tools, applying styles, creating styles and themes, using Paste Special, and formatting graphical elements.
- Attach content to email messages: attaching an Outlook item and attaching external files.
Module Three: Managing Email Messages
- Clean up the mailbox: viewing mailbox size, saving message attachments, saving a message in an external format, ignoring a conversation, and using clean-up tools.
- Create and manage rules: creating, modifying, and deleting rules.
- Manage junk mail: allowing a specific message (Not junk), and filtering junk mail with Never Block Sender, Never Block Sender’s Domain, Never Block this Group or Mailing List, and Block Sender.
- Manage automatic message content: managing signatures, specifying the font for new HTML messages, plain-text messages, specifying options for replies and forwards, and setting a default theme for all HTML messages, stationery, and fonts.
Module Four: Managing Contacts
- Create and manipulate contacts: modifying a default business card, forwarding a contact, and updating a contact in the address book.
- Create and manipulate contact groups: creating a contact group, managing contact group membership, showing notes about a contact group, forwarding a contact group, deleting a contact group, and sending a meeting to a contact group.
Module Five: Managing Calendar Objects
- Create and manipulate appointments and events: setting appointment options, printing appointment details, forwarding an appointment, and scheduling a meeting with a message sender.
- Create and manipulate meeting requests: setting response options, updating a meeting request, canceling a meeting or invitation, and proposing a new time for a meeting.
- Manipulate the Calendar pane: arranging the calendar view, changing the calendar color, displaying or hiding calendars, and creating a calendar group.
Module Six: Working with Tasks, Notes, and Journal Entries
- Create and manipulate tasks: creating a task, managing task details, sending a status report, marking a task as complete, moving or copying a task to another folder, assigning a task to another Outlook user, accepting or declining a task assignment, updating an assigned task, and using Current view.
- Create and manipulate notes: creating a note, changing the current view, and categorizing notes.
- Create and manipulate Journal entries: automatically record Outlook items, automatically record files, and editing a Journal entry.
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses