- Locations: 93 Mostafa Alnahas , Nasr City , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
Access 2010 gives you a powerful set of tools that are sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy for new users to learn. Create powerful database solutions that make organizing, accessing, and sharing information easier than ever
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access 2010 .
- Lesson 2: Identifying the Components of a Database .
- Lesson 3: Organizing Data in Tables .
- Lesson 4: Viewing Data in Tables .
- Lesson 5: Querying a Database .
- Lesson 6: Designing Forms .
- Lesson 7: Generating Reports .
- Lesson 1: Controlling Data Entry .
- Lesson 2: Joining Tables .
- Lesson 3: Creating Flexible Queries .
- Lesson 4: Improving Forms .
- Lesson 5: Customizing Reports .
- Lesson 6: Sharing Data Across Applications .
- Lesson 1: Structuring Existing Data .
- Lesson 2: Writing Advanced Queries .
- Lesson 3: Simplifying Tasks with Macros .
- Lesson 4: Creating Effective Reports .
- Lesson 5: Maintaining an Access Database .