- Price Price Unlisted
- Duration Annual Online Access
- Locations Dubai
SkillSoft’s Office 2010 KnowledgeCenter enables hands-on learning, providing more than courses and books—it introduces an array of resources designed and chosen to challenge and motivate every learner on your team.
- Over 150 Online courses and associated study materials
- Online books library
- 24x7 Support from expert Certified Mentors
- Hands-on interactive exercises
- Simulations: Learning Sparks and Practice labs
- Mock exam questions
- Printable guides: JobAids and Skillbriefs
The Office 2010 KnowledgeCenter provides resources for:
- Employees new to Office 2010 (including beginning Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Windows 7)
- Employees already working with Office 2010 (includes advanced Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Certifications on Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 Knowledge Centre enables learners to train and prepare for the MOS Certification
The average program duration of 45 hours (user accessibility to the portal for ONE year, allowing you to learn at your own pace)
Powered by SKillsoft
Who we are
XpertLearning, founded in 2003 by Janine Croft and Paul Michael Gledhill, is a privately held company that is focused on providing learning solutions and learning content to Corporate, Academic and Government sectors. Xpert learning has, in a short time, become one of the key e-learning providers within the Middle East and has also secured consistent revenue and profit growth since its inception.
With its sights set high, XpertLearning aims to serve as a one stop shop for enhancing people’s careers for the mutual gains of the employees themselves, and their organizations.
Powered by SkillsoftSee all Xpert Learning courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)