Module One: Sharing and Maintaining Workbooks
- Apply workbook settings, properties, and data options: setting advanced properties, saving a workbook as a template, and importing and exporting XML data.
- Apply protection and sharing properties to workbooks and worksheets: protecting the current sheet, protecting the workbook structure, restricting permissions, and requiring a password to open a workbook.
- Maintain shared workbooks: merging workbooks and setting Track Changes options.
Module Two: Applying Formulas and Functions
- Audit formulas: tracing formula precedents, dependents, and errors, locating invalid data or formulas, and correcting errors in formulas.
- Manipulate formula options: setting iterative calculation options and enabling or disabling automatic workbook calculation.
- Perform data summary tasks: using an array formula and using a SUMIFS function.
- Apply functions in formulas: finding and correcting errors in functions, applying arrays to functions, and using Statistical, Date and Time, Financial, Text, and Cube functions.
Module Three: Presenting Data Visually
- Apply advanced chart features: using Trend lines, Dual axes, chart templates, and Sparklines.
- Apply data analysis: using automated analysis tools and performing What-If analysis.
- Apply and manipulate PivotTables: manipulating PivotTable data and using the slicer to filter and segment your PivotTable data in multiple layers.
- Apply and manipulate PivotCharts: creating, manipulating, and analyzing PivotChart data.
- Demonstrate how to use the slicer: choosing data sets from external data connections.
Module Four: Working with Macros and Forms
- Create and manipulate macros: running a macro, running a macro when a workbook is opened, running a macro when a button is clicked, recording an action macro, assigning a macro to a command button, creating a custom macro button on the Quick Access Toolbar, and applying modifications to a macro.
- Insert and manipulate form controls: inserting form controls and setting form properties.
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses