Managing the Access Environment
- Introducing basic database concepts.
- Create and manage a database: using Save Object As, Open, Save and Publish, Compact & Repair Database, and Encrypt with Password commands, creating a database from a template, and setting Access options.
- Configure the Navigation Pane: renaming objects, deleting objects, and setting Navigation options.
- Apply Application Parts: using Blank Forms, Quick Start, and user templates.
Module Two: Building Tables
- Create tables: creating tables in Design View.
- Create and modify fields: inserting a field, deleting a field, renaming a field, Hide or Unhide fields, Freeze or Unfreeze fields, modifying data types, modifying the field description, and modifying field properties.
- Sort and filter records: using Find, Sort, and Filter commands.
- Set relationships: defining Primary Keys, using Primary Keys to create Relationships, and editing Relationships.
- Import data from a single data file: importing source data into a new table, appending records to an existing table, and importing data as a linked table.
Module Three: Building Forms
- Create forms: using the Form Wizard, creating a Blank Form, using Form Design Tools, and creating Navigation forms.
- Apply Form Design Tab options: using the Themes, Controls, Header/Footer, and Tools groups.
- Apply Form Arrange Tab options: using the Table, Move, and Position groups.
- Apply Form Format Tab options: using the Background and Control Formatting groups.
Module Four: Creating and Managing Queries
- Construct queries: using Select, Make Table, Append, and Crosstab query types.
- Manage source tables and relationships: using the Show Table and Remove Table commands, and creating ad hoc relationships.
- Manipulate fields: adding, removing, and rearranging fields, and using Sort and Show options.
- Calculate totals: using the Total row and using Group By.
- Generate calculated fields: performing calculations, using the Zoom box, and using Expression Builder.
Module Five: Designing Reports
- Create reports: creating a Blank Report, using Report Design Tools, and using the Report Wizard.
- Apply Report Design Tab options: using the Themes, Grouping & Totals, Controls, Header/Footer, and Tools groups.
- Apply Report Arrange Tab options: using the Table, Move, Position, and Sizing & Ordering groups.
- Apply Report Format Tab options: adding color, background images, and conditional formatting.
- Apply Report Page Setup Tab options: using the Page Size andPage Layout groups.
- Sort and filter records for reporting: using the Find, Sort, and Filter commands, and using view types.
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses