M_o_R (Management of Risk) is part of the Best Practice Guidance portfolio.
M_o_R considers risk from different perspectives within an organization: strategic, programme, project and operational. While it links to other cabinet Office Best Practice, it respects the roles, responsibilities and terminologies used outside the disciplines of programme and project management.
A risk consists of a combination of the probability of a perceived threat or opportunity occurring and the magnitude of its impact on objectives". With this definition 'threat' is used to describe an uncertain event that could have a negative impact on objectives or benefits; and 'opportunity' is used to describe an uncertain event that could have a favourable impact on objectives or benefits.
- 4-Days Classroom Training (2 days Foundation & 2 days Practitioner)
- Course Material
- 2 Exams (Foundation & Practitioner) Included and taken after training
- Participation Certificate
- MOR Foundation & Practitioner Official Certificates
- Pass Guarantee - Or Your 2nd Exam is Free!
- Snacks & Beverages
- 98% Exam Pass Rate
- Unlimited exam support with mock questions/answers
Adept completes 10 years of delivering Training to Businesses and Individuals in the year 2013. Our focus is to provide ‘world class’ training to our customers and ADEPT is today one of India’s Leading training company.
We have a globally accredited selection of Vendor authorized training and certification programs. Having delivered training for over 100,000 professionals across the globe, Adept is the preferred training partner for many training companies worldwide.
- Gold Partners with EC-Council for 11 Years
- Over a Decade of Expertise
- EC-Council Accredited Faculty
- Accredited Training Organization
- Accredited Exam Center
- Accredited Courseware Provider
- 100,000+ Certiﬁed Professionals
- 300+ Support Staﬀ
- 15,000+ Security Professionals
- Certified Instructors with an Average of 10 years experience, all working for top companies
- Training customized to YOUR role and career goals!
- 98% Exam pass rate!
- Referral discounts available if you bring a friend