- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
Students will learn how to correlate client and server issues and resolve those issues. They will also learn how to monitor systems and create reports from the monitoring data.
Who Should Attend
The audience for this course includes people with experience with Exchange Server 2007 or previous versions of Exchange Sever. These people will have experience installing and configuring Exchange Server, configuring recipients and mailboxes, and supporting Exchange Server clients. People coming into the course are expected to have at least three years experience working in the Information Technology field—typically in the areas of network administration or Windows Server administration—and one year of Exchange Server administration experience.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Exchange Server Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Lesson 2: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Client Performance and Connectivity
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Access to Resources and Messages
- Lesson 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Lesson 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Mailbox Servers
- Lesson 6: Monitoring and Troubleshooting External and Additional Services
- Lesson 7: Identifying Trends in a Messaging System