Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
This course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012. This course focuses on how to manage and administer the private cloud, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within the private cloud. It does not discuss planning and implementation, which is covered in 10751A: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
This course is intended for datacenter administrators who are responsible for monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure. It is also intended for solution architects who are responsible for designing private cloud architectures and extending existing private cloud solutions. The primary audience for this course is administrators who create service requests. The secondary audience includes datacenter administrators—who are responsible for providing provisioning for applications including configuring and deploying those applications—application/service business owners, and administrators who implement service requests.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the private cloud infrastructure.
- Configure and optimize business unit clouds.
- Deploy cloud services.
- Monitor private cloud services.
- Configure application performance monitoring.
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud.
- Automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests.
- Implement problem management in the private cloud.
- Automate Self-Service provisioning.
- Protect the resources in the private cloud by using Data Protection Manager.
- Configure compliance in the private cloud.
- Configure SLAs, dashboards, and widgets.
This course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with System Center 2012. Because this is an extensive technical domain that includes several individual products and technologies, it is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 experience
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge
- Networking experience
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products
- Knowledge of configuration of Microsoft SharePoint
- Hyper-V knowledge
- Knowledge of data center management processes
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Knowledge
- Module 1: Introduction to the Private Cloud
- Module 2: Configuring and Optimizing Business Unit Clouds
- Module 3: Deploying Cloud Services
- Module 4: Monitoring Private Cloud Services
- Module 5: Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Module 6: Operating and Extending Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Module 7: Automatic Incident Creation, Remediation, and Change Requests
- Module 8: Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- Module 9: Automating Self-Service Provisioning
- Module 10: Private Cloud Protection and Recovery
- Module 11: Configuring Compliance in the Private Cloud
- Module 12: Configuring SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets
About this Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all courses