- Fundamental Concepts Nyquist minimum bandwidth, Shannon-Hartley theorem, bandwidth efficiency plane
- Bandwidth-Efficient Modulation QPSK, MSK and QAM
- Channel Coding Cyclic codes, convolutional codes, properties of cyclic and convolutional codes
- Convolutional Decoding Algorithms Sequential decoding, Viterbi decoding, feedback decoding
- Interleaving and Concatenated Codes. Turbo Codes
- Trellis-Coded Modulation (TCM) TCM encoding,TCM decoding, multi-dimentional trellis-coded modulation
- Spread Spectrum Techniques Pseudorandom sequences, feedback shift register sequences, autocorrelation function, direct sequence spread spectrum systems, frequency hopping systems
- Application of Spread Spectrum Techniques in Cellular Mobile Communication Systems
About German University in Cairo (GUC)
The German University in Cairo, GUC, is an Egyptian Private University founded by the presidential decree 27/2002, according to the law number 101/1992 and its executive regulations number 355/1996.
German university in Cairo/Deutsche Universität in Kairo has been established in 2002 in cooperation with the State Universities of Ulm and Stuttgart, under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts, State of Baden- Württemberg, Germany, and supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the German Embassy in Cairo, the Arab/German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany, The State University of Tübingen and The State University of Mannheim.
The German University in Cairo is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution, managed by a consortium of Germans and Egyptians with the vision of building a leading center of excellence in teaching and research that will effectively contribute to the general welfare nationally and internationally and endeavour the scientific, technical, economic and cultural cooperation between Egypt and Germany.See all German University in Cairo (GUC) courses