- Price EGP 2,640
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Dokki
Modern Standard Arabic Level 9: This level is another upper intermediate course. Students should be encouraged to be critical of word choice and structure as well as contents of articles they read. Students should emerge from this level having acquired a great deal of vocabulary in the topic areas covered. Students should also be encouraged to express themselves in Arabic through discussions. In this level, the conditionals are revised more relative clauses are introduced. Also the weak root is introduced.
By the end of this level, students should be able to express opinions, compare and contrast, summarize and synthesize contents of the articles they read.
Course Contents for MSA Level9:
Grammar & Morphology 9:
- Relative clauses ^/u./u/>
- Revision of conditionals
- Connector's uM JjtJlJteb
- Revision of Hollow roots and passive
- Numbers and cases following them
- Finally weak roots
- Detective roots
Topics and Literature for MSA Level 9:
- Woman's rights
- Children's rights and street children
- Youth problems and health hazards
- Literature: Zakariyya Tamer
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.