- Price EGP 2,640
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Dokki
Modern Standard Arabic Level 7: This level is an upper intermediate course that aims to consolidate the students' previous experience and knowledge about the language. It also aims at increasing the speed and accuracy of gist comprehension of written materials. Toward this end, the students revise and practice the structure of longer and more complex sentences. Students are exposed to longer articles and should be able to understand 50 % of a familiar topic article. In this level the doubled root is revised and the hollow root is introduced and practiced. As for the listening skills, students should be able to understand the gist of a medium size text and understand about 70% with some guidance. Students are also encouraged in this level to express themselves in Arabic through discussions and role-plays.
Course Contents for MSA 7:
Grammar & Morphology:
- Revision on Imperatives
- Revision on inna w anna (connectors) i.e.: 'J
- Kana w ikhwatha 3*
- Hollow roots
Topics and Literature MSA 7
- Iraq & Terrorism
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.