- Price EGP 2,640
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Dokki
Modern Standard Arabic Level 6: In this level is a revision of all grammar & morphology through practice and topics. Also the student will learn the Elative, passive and double roots. This is also a course more to write and read on different topics and listen to short text and understand the topic and a lot of vocabulary with the help of the dictionary.
Course Contents for MSA 6:
Grammar & Morphology:
- Revision of -ip/?
- Revision of connectors
- Straightforward comparative and superlative (The Elavtive)
- Comparative and superlative
- The passive
- Doubled roots
Topics and Literature MSA 6:
- Natural catastrophes: fires, earthquakes
- Unnatural disasters: famine-refugees-conflicts
- The Statistics and Wealth
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.