- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 48 Hours
Course Contents for MSA Level 4:
Grammar & Morphology:
- Revision of Nominative Nouns and Indicative verbs
- Revision of Accusative Nouns and subjunctive Verbs
- Revision of j Genitive and Jussive
- Relative Pronouns
- Derived forms of the verbs
- Relative pronouns
- Relative clauses for dual and plural (feminine -masculine)
- Masdar: (Form and Meaning):
- Derived forms semantic implication -mixed drills
MSA Level 4 Topics:
- Cinema and T.V : Simple articles on Films and programmes
About Kalimat Language & Culture Center
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.