- Price EGP 2,640
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Dokki
Modern Standard Arabic Level 3 introduces the verbs and tenses and conjugations. Also deals with derived verbs of the regular roots in more detailed way. Other grammar aspects are introduced i.e. negation of verbal sentence. The student by the end of this level will be able to form longer and more complex sentences and to comprehend the gist of relatively straight forward texts.
Course Contents for MSA Level 3:
- The order of the verbal sentence
- The perfect verb
- The imperfect verb
- The subjunctive
- Negation of the different tenses (past-present-future)
- Imperative (regular root type 1)
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.