- Duration: 48 Hours
Course Contents for the MSA 2:
- Revision of nominal sentence
- Revision of idafas
- Revision of demonstratives and nominal sentences
- Revision of adjectives and split idafas
- Introduction of negation of nominal sentences using ^
- Use of the dictionary
- plit idafa
- Dual Nouns
- Sound plurals
- Broken Plural
- Adjective agreement with the plural
About Kalimat Language & Culture Center
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.