- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 48 Hours
Modern Standard Arabic Level 10: These are advanced integrated skills courses that focus on developing proficiency in reading complex material. They also aim at developing the accuracy and complexity of the writing and oral skills to bring them on par with the reading abilities. It is topically oriented to provide for the revision and recycling of vocabulary and structure and the integration of all language skills. Remedial grammar is done through the students' writing .The structures are re-grouped in order to revise them. By the end of this level, students should be able to listen to longer and more complicated listening materials, they should also
develop sensitivity to stylistic aspects of the language and a linguistic flexibility to sustain formal and informal conversation.
Course Contents for MSA Level 10
Grammar & Morphology 10:
- Revision of numbers
- Exceptive Clauses with -Y]
- Revision of finally weak roots
- Hamza ted roots
Topics and Literature for MSA Level 10:
- Population and random areas
- Unemployment and strikes
About Kalimat Language & Culture Center
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.