- Fees / Price EGP 2,640
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Dokki
Course Contents for MSA Level 1:
- The alphabet
- Definite Article: sun and moon letters, changes in the vowling of definite and indefinite nouns.
- Noun-Adjective agreement
- Nisba adjectives
- Nominal sentences
- Demonstrative pronouns
- Attached Pronouns
Our goal is to create a learning environment that is:
- Authentic, supportive, cooperative, building on the students’ own knowledge and interests. Students can identify their own needs and goals and construct their own knowledge through creativity and inquiry.
- Engaging and interesting, where students learn through speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Enjoyable and interactive.
Students in Kalimat will learn how to:
- Interact with each other and native speakers.
- Assume ownership of their learning.
- Participate successfully in a warm social environment.