- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
Designing world-class software is a science and an art! Without the necessary knowledge and skills, crafting elegant and maintainable products is difficult to achieve. Unfortunately, academic education programs rarely cover the necessary topics needed to prepare graduates to tackle the complex task of developing contemporary software products.
This 3 days course is heavily practitioner-oriented and purpose-designed to elevate the practice of junior and moderately experienced developers. The course is rich with examples and assignments where attendees are involved in criticizing, evaluating, and proposing design solutions.
Topics to be covered
- The nature and context of modern software design
- Object-orientation critique and implications
- Modern software design motivations
- Design Principles
- Design smells
- An introduction to design patterns
- Example generic design patterns
- Example enterprise applications design patterns
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses