- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
Although software architecture plays a decisive role in defining software reliability, performance, and maintenance cost, most developers are left to struggle with it and to learn through expensive mistakes and pitfalls!
This 3 days course introduces essential software architecture concepts and patterns. It takes a practitioner's approach and includes many case studies and real-life stories. The focus shifts quickly from essential concepts to architecture implications and decision making.
The course introduces essential architectural patterns for User Interfaces, Business Logic, and Relational Database access to complement its practitioner's approach.
Topics to be covered
- What is architecture and why it is important
- Enhancing Reliability and Performance through architecture
- Enabling software maintainability through architecture
- Client server and multi-tier architecture
- Event driven Architecture and ESBs
- Architecting Business Logic
- Architecting presentation and user interfaces
- Architecting relational database access
- Modern and emerging software architecture patterns
- Architecture and the Cloud
- Architecture in agile projects
- Architecture and coding
- Documenting software architecture
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses