- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 9 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Inform participants on how to identify the characteristics and advantages of the correct documents.
- Provide the participants the skills of detecting all types of fraud reality on the documents and personal identification documents.
- The legal definition of crimes of counterfeiting and forgery.
- Types and methods of counterfeiting, forgery and methods disclosed.
- Methods of physical and moral fraud partial and total counterfeiting and forgery.
- The effects of counterfeiting and forgery crimes.
- Check the identity of the customer and initial examination of documents and documents skills.
- Writing Arabic alphabet and their characteristics compared with the English language.
- Correct and forged signatures (characteristics, advantages, and attributed to the owners) and the scientific foundations for disclosure.
- Identify the qualities and characteristics of industrial signatures (e).
- The scientific basis for the physical methods of detecting fraud in the papers and documents and documents, and fraud as well.
- Characteristics and advantages of the correct seals and seals on counterfeit documents.
- The qualities and characteristics of the right and counterfeit footprint.
- Scientific methods to get the fingerprints of people who Baltbesam instead of the signing of the documents and their characteristics.
- Forgery detection Bamaho / automated chemical.
- Inks Flyer and the disappearance of the documents data and methods disclosed.
- How to detect fraud user by technological means.
- Realistic situations and practical exercises.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses