Survey of mobile programming issues. Introduction to latest iOS technologies for building mobile applications using Mobile database, Geolocation service,Audio/Video multimedia handling. Introduction to Cloud computing.
- Describe the components of Mobile Computing [ABET a]
- Describe the components of Cloud Computing services for Mobile Computing [ABET a]
- Describe the functionalities of each component of mobile devices (embedded CPU, Operating systems, hardware sensors, touch screen, locating device(GPS)) [ABET a]
- Describe and analyze requirements of mobile applications (model, control, view). [ABET a, b]
- Describe and analyze sensors of mobile devices (accelerometer, gyro). [ABET a, b, i]
- Describe and analyze cloud data management for mobile computing [ABET a, i]
- Describe and analyze handling multimedia(audio/video/graphics) for mobile application [ABET a,i]
- Communicate effectively on issues, orally and in writing. [ABET f]
- Write a report on Mobile computing related subjects. [ABET h]
- Work effectively within a team [ABET d]
- Install and use Xcode development environment. [ABET i]
About Gulf University for Science & Technology
In the mid-1990s, a group of distinguished Kuwaiti academicians and businessmen realized the vital importance of establishing a modern university in Kuwait equal in quality to other prestigious universities abroad and to serve the ever-increasing educational demands of the local society and the Gulf region. Its primary purpose was to prepare generations of young leaders and professionals for the demands of a new global technological era.
In January 1997, Kuwaiti Academic Group, comprised of 41 faculty members from Kuwait University, was established to lay the foundation for the proposed "University of the Future." Their studies culminated in the vision of "Gulf University for Science and Technology" (GUST).zSee all Gulf University for Science & Technology courses