- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Timings: 6 PM - 9 PM
This course focuses on the fundamentals ofprogramming for mobile phones (iOS andAndroid devices). Along with applicationdevelopment, the business model of theApple App Store and Android Market will beexplored. Participants will be introduced tothe programming environment for applicationdevelopment and will have a hands-onapproach to programming using appropriateprogramming languages.
- Individuals who possess eagerness to learnprogramming and keen to create their ownbusiness-related apps
- Anyone who wishes to get fundamental skillsin programming for mobiles in addition to thetheories and technicalities in developing amobile software
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
About SAE Institute
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring the expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foundation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry