- Duration: 3 Days
This course teaches you how to use IBM Worklight Foundation V6.2 to develop mobile applications that run on an Android or iOS* environment.
- This course is designed for application developers who want to create, manage, and deploy mobile applications to Android and iOS mobile environments by using IBM Worklight Foundation V6.2.
- Develop a mobile application to run on an Android or iOS platform by using the IBM Worklight hybrid coding approach
- Use IBM Worklight client-side APIs for cross-platform portability
- Use the Apache Cordova framework to access native device functions
- Use IBM Worklight server-side APIs for back-end integration
- Include the jQuery Mobile or Sencha Touch UI frameworks in an application
- Secure a mobile application by using various IBM Worklight authentication techniques
- Describe the architecture of location services
- Describe the components for team development
- Manage application updates and versions
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses