- Duration 2 Years / 4 Semesters
- Location Muscat
Awarded by University of Bedfordshire, U.K.
Mode of Study: Part - Time in a blended learning format (5-6 Weekends in a Semester)
Faculty: Lead Faculty from Univ. of Bedfordshire, U.K., Tutorial support by Faculty members of Majan College (Univ. College).
Entry Criteria: A good first degree - 2.2 Hons. or equivalent + Work experience of 2 years or more
Course Structure: 9 Units of 15 Credits each + 1 Project of 45 Credits = Total 180 Credits
- Semester 1: International Business Environment & Communication in Business
- Semester 2: Introduction to HRM, The Human side of Management & Engaging with Research.
- Semester 3: Comparative HRM, Personnel Resourcing & Applied HRM Project 1
- Semester 4: Employee Engagement, Human Resources Development & Applied HRM Project 2
Majan College is the first private college in the Sultanate of Oman. Established in 1995 by Royal Decree, the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry played a major role in the formation of the College which was known at the time as the College of Administrative Sciences. The College is located on a single campus in Darsait which is home to a multi-cultural academic community with more than a hundred multiethnic staff from various countries and a student population of over 1800. Majan is an accredited college of the University of Bedfordshire, UK and operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education, Oman. It offers undergraduate and post graduate degrees in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Computing and Information Technology and English Language through full-time and part-time modes of study.See all Majan College courses