- Fees / Price EGP 10,000
- Duration 12 Months
- Locations 66 Gameet Aldowal Alarabia St. 9th floor,Mohandessen, Giza, Egypt
Course is divided into 8 modules in addition to revision module. Course is taken in lectures each of, once weekly.
- Session I Professionalism, Audit, Ethics
- Session II Pharmacology, Anesthesia, Sedation
- Session III Oral Surgery & X-Ray
- Session IV Orthodontics
- Session V Periodontics
- Session VI Restorative 'Periodentology, Endodontic , Prosthesis'
- Session VII Oral Medicine & Pathology
- Session VIII General Medicine & emergency
- Session IX Revision "before your exam"
- Fresh dental Graduates
SCORE is a leading Egyptian training centre founded into bridge the gap between Egyptian medical education & Global recruitment needs in healthcare field. We started with only 3 employees. Now, we have 3 branches with 30 officers, 65 instructors. We serve more than 1,500 candidates per year through number of branches in Cairo [Egyptian Capital], Alexandria [2nd largest city in Egypt], Mansoura and sites in Assuit [inside Assuit University] and Ismailia [inside Ismailia Dental Syndicate].See all Score Training Center courses