Who Should Attend:
- PA's & Secretaries
- Office Assistants
- Executive Coordinators
- Professionals responsible for taking minutes as part of their job
- Understand the significance of schedules and how to make proper utilisation of agendas during meetings
- Learn all about 'Action Minutes' and the techniques required to master this skill
- Writing clear, concise, to the point and error-free minutes
- Study different types of templates and relate this to what is most relevant to your organisation
- Instill the habit of developing note-taking skills that are quick and accurate.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn the essential skills required to draft clear, to the point and precise minutes
- Prepare your minutes of the meetings that are not only accurate, but are also professionally presentable
- Facilitate the relevant department in saving time; by providing skillfully drafted minutes
- Pinpoint which task is delegated to which department or person in particular
- Make the best use of a template that will be relevant and consistent to your department or workplace.
- Meetings - An overview
- The crucial meeting stages for the minute taker
- Meeting Agendas
- Key elements of an effective agenda
- Consistent, effective and practical agenda setting
- Agendas and templates - Clarity, Uniformity and Accuracy
- Presenting the minutes
- Turning speech into actual minutes
- Basics of 'Action Minutes'
- Taking notes during a meeting
- Abbreviations and the use of condensed words and terms to suit your organisation
- Role plays and Exercises
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Learn to Take Meeting Minutes with Precision & Ease
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.