- Locations: Kuala Lumpur
- Duration: TBA
In this program you will learn about...
- Fundamental Understanding of the Professional Issues.
- The Related Technology and Technical Issues
- The Management Issues
- The Work Processes
- Professional Standards
- Related Quality Assurance Methodology
- Aligning your Departmental, Process and Personal Objectives with Organizational Mission, Vision, Strategic Objectives, Quality Policies and Requirements.
- Specific Areas where you, your section, your department or your organization can take a Leadership Role.
- Understanding the Policy
- Bigger Picture of the Key Issues Involved
- Management & Security Practices for Corporate and Business Environment that lead to greater security, continuity of operations, Loss Prevention and Customer Focus your organization.
- Emphasis is on Systems and Practices that ensure Internal and External Customer Satisfaction and Exceeding User Expectations.
- Detailed step-by-step procedures to set up Security management practices including: Policy, Procedures, Work Instructions, Management Controls, Feedback and Continuous Improvement.
- Conducting Corporate and Business Security Audits and Report Findings and Recommendations.
About Petro Training - Malaysia
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses