Students will use their existing IPv4 theoretical & practical WAN/LAN knowledge to complete hands-on activities interacting with other groups or teams contributing towards effectively fulfilling the objectives.
Course topics include: configuring IPv6 Autoconfig, Manual IPv6 addressing, IPv6 Routing, OSPFv3 Routing, configuring DHCPv6, configuring Transition Technologies, ie. Dual-stack IPv4 & IPv6, MPLS, MBGP, ACL3, NAT-PT. Students will also receive an overview on the Background to IPv6, Introduction to IPv6 addressing, IPv6 Packet Structure and the basic IPv6 protocol.
- Overview on the Background to IPv6, Introduction to IPv6 addressing, IPv6 Packet Structure and the basic IPv6 protocol.
- IPv6 Routing, OSPFv3 Routing
- Configuring Transition Technologies, ie. Dual-stack IPv4 & IPv6.
- ACL3, NAT-PT.
- Most particularly, they will master the deployment & configuration of the following protocols & services:-
- Configuring IPv6 Autoconfig, Manual IPv6 addressing.
- Configuring. DHCPv6
- MPLS, MBGP.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses