- Fees / Price For 12 Day 6750
- Duration 5 to 12 Days
- Locations Kuala Lumpur
In this program you will learn about...
This program provides the participant all the skills he will need to move to Middle Management Position from his present Junior Management or Department/Section Manager Role.
- Understanding Middle Management Role
- Understanding and Developing Organizational Objectives.
- Translating Organizational Strategic Objectives into Your Middle Management Goals
- Understanding Performance of Highly Rated Managers
- Understanding the Process Approach to Management
- Understanding Resistance to Change and Developing an Improvement Methodology that Overcome the Known Pitfalls to Change
- Understanding and Implementing Minimum Good Management Practices for your Organization
- Understanding the Concept of Best Practices
- Investigating Best Practices to Apply in your Organization
- Building your Organization Specific Knowledgebase of
- Best Practices
- Domain Knowledge
- Coaching your Way to Leadership
- Building your Leadership Legacy
- Action Plan Preparation
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses