- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
The Middle Management Programme is for managers holding positions of responsibility within functional departments of medium to large public and private sector organizations. Participants should have at least five years of managerial experience after graduation.
A participant for the Middle Management Programme must have demonstrated outstanding ability, leadership qualities, and potential for growth. As the programme makes exceptional intellectual and emotional demands, participants should have an inquiring mind and capacity to think clearly. They must also have a high degree of adaptability and maturity to work and interact closely with others under considerable pressure.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- enhance the managerial skills of participants to prepare them to shoulder higher responsibilities in the future
- provide participants with an opportunity to learn management concepts and techniques relevant for formulating and implementing strategies in functional and general management areas
- enable participants appreciate interdependencies in an organization and acquire perspectives required in general management positions
- The programme is divided into several interdependent modules, each of which focuses on a different aspect or function of management. The modules cover topics in decision analysis, economic environment and policy, financial and cost accounting, financial management, human resource management, managerial communications, marketing management, operations management, organizational processes and strategic management.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses