- Generation of Microwaves Two-terminal networks, two-terminal oscillators, active microwave two-terminal networks with impatt-diode and Gunn-elements, microwave tubes (triodes, Klystron, travelling wave tube, magnetron)
- Guided Microwave Transmission Microwave transmission lines, skin effect, plugs and transitions, polarization
- Microwave Radio Transmission Antennas, radio-channel characteristics, sender and receiver concepts, RF receiver optimization
- Microwave Measurements and Error Correction
- Analysis of Passive Microwave Components Non-reciprocal ferrite components, gyro-magnetic field, YIG-filter, Faraday rotation and circulator
- Computation of Radiation Fields Geometric optics, geometric diffraction, physical optics, ray-tracing method
About German University in Cairo (GUC)
The German University in Cairo, GUC, is an Egyptian Private University founded by the presidential decree 27/2002, according to the law number 101/1992 and its executive regulations number 355/1996.
German university in Cairo/Deutsche Universität in Kairo has been established in 2002 in cooperation with the State Universities of Ulm and Stuttgart, under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts, State of Baden- Württemberg, Germany, and supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the German Embassy in Cairo, the Arab/German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany, The State University of Tübingen and The State University of Mannheim.
The German University in Cairo is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution, managed by a consortium of Germans and Egyptians with the vision of building a leading center of excellence in teaching and research that will effectively contribute to the general welfare nationally and internationally and endeavour the scientific, technical, economic and cultural cooperation between Egypt and Germany.See all German University in Cairo (GUC) courses