This course is designed to enable participants to enhance Microsoft Word documents by adding components such as customized lists, tables, charts and graphics.
- Personalize the Microsoft Word document environment.
- Format illustrations within Microsoft Word.
- Perform mail merges utilizing the Mail Merge Wizard in Microsoft Word.
- Develop auto tables and indexes in Microsoft Word.
- Manage tracked changes within Microsoft Word.
- Manage comments within Microsoft Word.
Module 1: Personalize Microsoft Word
- Customize AutoCorrect options
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Change display, proofing and save options
- Change advanced options
Module 2: Format Illustrations
- Format text wrapping
- Format by sizing, cropping, scaling and rotating
- Apply Quick Styles
- Set contrast, brightness and coloration
- Format pictures
- Insert Pull Quotes
- Insert and modify Drop Caps
Module 3: Performing Mail Merges
- Start Mail Merge Wizard
- Perform a merge on existing documents
- Merge envelopes and labels
- Use Microsoft Word to create a data source
Module 4: Make Documents and Content Easier to Find
- Create, modify and update tables of contents
- Create, modify and update indexes
- Modify document properties
- Insert bookmarks and hyperlinks
Module 5: Manage Tracked Changes
- Enable or disable change tracking
- Track only specific types of changes
- Display tracked changes and comments
- Change the way Microsoft Word displays tracked changes and comments
- Accept or reject tracked changes
Module 6: Manage Comments
- Insert a comment in a document
- Edit a comment
- Reply to a comment
- Delete a comment
- Display the reviewing pane
Participants will be evaluated based on their participation in class discussions and activities
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses