- This course is intended for experienced information workers who want to learn advanced-level Word 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Add hyperlinks.
- Insert fields.
- Add bookmarks and cross-references.
- Create and modify tables of contents.
- Create and modify indexes.
- Add sources and compile bibliographies.
- Understand mail merge.
- Prepare data sources.
- Prepare main documents.
- Merge main documents and data sources.
- Send personalized e-mail messages to multiple recipients.
- Create and print labels.
- Co-author documents.
- Send documents directly from Word.
- Add and review comments.
- Track and manage document changes.
- Compare and merge documents.
- Password-protect documents.
- Control changes.
- Work with styles and templates.
- Change default program options.
- Customize the ribbon.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses