- This course is intended for information workers who want to learn intermediate-level Word 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create diagrams.
- Modify diagrams.
- Create picture diagrams.
- Insert charts.
- Modify charts.
- Use existing data in charts.
- Add watermarks.
- Insert symbols and equations.
- Draw and modify shapes.
- Insert screen clippings.
- Reorganize document outlines.
- Arrange objects on the page.
- Use tables to control page layout.
- Save files in different formats.
- Create and modify Web documents.
- Create and publish blog posts.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses