- This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn beginning level Word 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work in the user interface.
- Create, enter text in, and save documents.
- Open, move around in, and close documents.
- View documents in different ways.
- Make text changes.
- Find and replace text.
- Fine-tune text.
- Correct spelling and grammatical errors.
- Insert saved text.
- Quickly format text.
- Change a document’s theme.
- Manually change the look of characters.
- Manually change the look of paragraphs.
- Create and modify lists.
- Present information in columns.
- Create tabbed lists.
- Present information in tables.
- Format tables.
- Insert and modify pictures.
- Change a document's background.
- Insert building blocks.
- Add WordArt text.
- Preview and adjust page layout.
- Control what appears on each page.
- Print documents.
- Prepare documents for electronic distribution.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses