- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor led course provides individuals who are new to Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with the knowledge necessary to understand and identify the tasks involved in supporting Windows 2000 networks. This is an introductory course designed to provide an overview of networking concepts and how they are implemented in Windows 2000.
- This course is intended for administrators new to Windows 2000.
- Describe the principal features of Windows 2000 and the basics of networking with Windows 2000.
- Describe the types of user accounts and the principal security features of a Windows 2000 network. Identify the tools used to perform various administrative tasks.
- Describe the features of the common protocols used in a Windows 2000 network.Describe the fundamentals of TCP/IP, including name resolution, routing, and IP addressing-classful versus Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR).
- Describe the network communication models used in a Windows 2000 network.
- Differentiate between the various types of network architectures.
- Describe the common physical components used for network communication.
- Describe the concepts and protocols for remote access communication.Describe the client and server technologies used in accessing Web services.
- Introduction to Windows 2000 and Networking
- Windows 2000 Operating Systems
- Introduction to Networks
- Windows 2000 Implementation of Networking
- Administration of a Windows 2000 Network
- Windows 2000 Help
- Administrative Tasks and administrative tools
- Securing a Windows 2000 Network
- User Accounts & User Rights Groups & Permissions
- Examining the Network
- Scope of Networks
- Basic Connectivity Components
- Network Topologies & Network Technologies
- Expanding the Network
- Examining Network Protocols
- Introduction to Protocols
- Protocols and Data Transmissions
- Common Protocols & Other Communication Protocols
- Remote Access Protocols
- Examining TCP/IP
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Name Resolution
- Examining the Data Transfer Process
- Routing Data
- Examining IP Addressing
- Classful IP Addressing & Subnetting a Network
- Planning IP Addressing & Assigning TCP/IP Addresses
- Optimising IP Address Allocation
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Binary IP Addresses & Binary Subnet Masks
- IP Address Allocation Using CIDR
- Examining Web Services
- Identifying Internet ConceptsUsing Client Technologies
- Connecting to the Internet
- Identifying Web Server Concepts
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses