- Locations: Villa 78D - Street No. 1 5th District 6 th October City, CAIRO
- Duration: 23 Days
- Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Developing Windows Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solutions with
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
About Oxford Academy Egypt
Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
Description: Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
They are affiliated to Oxford Training College, London, England. They use the British strategies and techniques of education.
They are Managed by:
- Melanie Stone - General Manager (English)
- Wael Mostafa - Customer Service Manager
- Lobna Montasser - Sales & Marketing Manager
- Walaa Gwaily - Supervisor: Business Courses
- Hosny Mohamed Fahmy - Administration & Customer Service
Mission: They focus on high quality in everything that They do. Our responsibility is to meet the needs of our customers in an efficient and professional way.
Guided discovery, checking knowledge, working out rules, examples and concept questions.
Interesting, fast, effective learning.
Curriculum is designed to make learning and teaching easier.
Focus on listening and speaking.
Regular opportunities to evaluate the student’s progress.See all Oxford Academy Egypt courses