- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This intensive, course teach Microsoft Windows® 2000 operating system administrators how to take advantage of Windows Script Host (WSH) by using the Microsoft Visual Basic® Scripting Edition (VBScript) language. They will be able to develop real world scripts that they can use to manage Windows 2000 networks. This course also provides an overview of other technologies where you can use script, such as Active Server Pages (ASP), Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), and third-party Component Object Model (COM) components.
- Describe WSH and associated scripting technologies.
- Use objects in code written in Visual Basic Scripting Edition.
- Master the essentials of the VBScript language.
- Master debugging and error handling with VBScript.
- Use VBScript to interact with Active Director Services Interface (ADSI)
- Develop logon, logoff, startup and shutdown scripts
- Develop scripts that perform common administrative tasks.
- Identify how they can continue to use VBScript in other scenarios
- Overview of Windows Scripting Technologies
- Working with Objects
- Script Logic
- Error Handling and Debugging
- Understanding ADSI
- Creating Logon Scripts
- Administrative Script
- Beyond the Basics
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses