Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services enables organizations to transform valuable enterprise data into shared information for insightful, timely decisions at a lower total cost of ownership.
During this Workshop, the students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to create a comprehensive, server-based solution that enables the creation, management, and delivery of both traditional, paper-oriented reports and interactive Web-based reports.
- How to structure the SQL Server Reporting Services and its components
- How to Create and enhance a report
- How to Generate PDF, Word, Excell, format from the reporting service report
- How to Email the report to the audience
- How to Add the reports to the ASP.Net Application
- How to Secure the Reports
Developers with basic knowledge of SQL Query.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses