- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
- This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build solutions on the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for professional developers who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment.
- Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1. The audience understands how to use the new features of SharePoint 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the SharePoint 2010 Development Platform
- Lesson 2: Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
- Lesson 3: Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts
- Lesson 4: Working with SharePoint Objects on the Server
- Lesson 5: Creating Event Receivers and Application Settings
- Lesson 6: Developing Solutions by Using Business Connectivity Services
- Lesson 7: Developing SharePoint 2010 Workflows
- Lesson 8: Working with Client-Based APIs for SharePoint 2010
- Lesson 9: Developing Interactive User Interfaces
- Lesson 10: Developing Silverlight Applications for SharePoint
- Lesson 11: Developing Sandboxed Solutions
- Lesson 12: Working with SharePoint Server Profiles and Taxonomy APIs
- Lesson 13: Developing Content Management Solutions